Mark your places with satellite

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I came to know about WikiMapia.org from my friend Priya Nair. WikiMapia provides you a fresh new aproch of satellite mapping. WikiMapia is an online map resource that combines Google Maps with a Wiki system, allowing users to add information (in the form of a note) to any location on the globe. It aiming towards "describing the whole planet Earth".

I was able to explore wikimapia and mark my native place Malvan and Sindhudurga fort's location on the global footprint.








Go mark your houses and nearest landmarks….

Propagate! These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
Digg.com del.icio.us My Yahoo
Posted by Sandesh Email this!

0 Comments on 'Mark your places with satellite':

Post a Comment