Sketch effect

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I always like to experiment with Photoshop. Once I exhausted the idea, I try hard to trace it, until I get the final results. Yesterday, while relaxing a idea flashes in my mind that 'Why not create a sketch like effect from an original photograph in Photoshop', and the result is this.


Sketch effect

Propagate! These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
Digg.com del.icio.us My Yahoo
Posted by Sandesh Email this!

3 Comments on 'Sketch effect':

Hi,
This is cool, your blog is cool, and guess what, think u have already, i am sandesh too!

By Blogger Sandesh S. Deshmukh, at 3:27 pm, August 30, 2005  

IBM to help carmakers cut warranty costs
IBM is set to give details Tuesday about plans to sell sophisticated search technologies allowing automakers to cut warranty expenses, which cost the car industry about $14 billion annually.
Get Your free web email

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 pm, August 30, 2005  

I'm also a Sandesh ><;
This piece of art you've managed to create is honestly beautiful. What did the original photo look like?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 am, December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment