Swades

Monday, January 10, 2005



Yesterday I saw the movie 'Swades'. Based on India's much criticized problem 'Brain Drain'. All though It was a good movie. Catching dialogs, beautyfull people, but something was missing. I can't say exactly what! May be it because of my high expectations from the directer Mr. Ashutosh Govarikar, who previously directed all time smash-hit 'Lagaan'.

I like the Shahrukh Khan's attitude about acting. Before going to movie I was thinking that Shahrukh can not handle this type of role, as he always does larger than life style roles. But I was totally wrong. He colored a very down to earth, simple good looking NRI as it is. Now I can say Sharukh can be cast in any type of role.



All I like is new comer actress Gayatri Joshi. She is fantastic. She never act as newcomer in any part of film. She looks pretty in sari and salwar-kamiz.

All'n all Swades is good movie to watch, criticizing India's top problem 'Brain drain'.

Propagate! These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
Digg.com del.icio.us My Yahoo
Posted by Sandesh Email this!

0 Comments on 'Swades':

Post a Comment